A highly motivated and experienced IT Professional with a keen interest in technology and the virtual business world. I am a BSc. Mathematics & Computer Science graduate with over 5 years of experience in IT user support, Web development, Research, Data entry and analysis.
Below are some of the services I would like to offer you:
I always strive to deliver on targets and high quality work on time.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Provided Technical IT support to staff within the head office and remotely in countrywide stations.
• Hardware setup and configuration; setting up bag tag,boarding pass & office printers, call center
headsets and IP Phones. Configuring and troubleshooting the LAN & WAN Network Setup.
• Setting up of applications such as server based antivirus updates, Fortclient for VPN services & Navitaire reservations system.
• Performing monthly back-ups of data using FTP software.
• Liaising with station supervisors so as to assist in the dispatch of IT equipment to their stations.
• Monitoring IT inventory and liaising with suppliers
• tracking and performing repair or service of IT equipment
• Induction and basic IT training of new staff.
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.